TraduScript is committed to collecting and processing your data generated by your use of our website at traduscript.com in compliance with GDPR and French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended by Actno. 2004-801 of 6 August.
Our contact form limits data collection to bare essentials in order to provide you with the best service, and include information such as:
- the intended use of the data collection (purpose)
- the optional or mandatory nature of the data collection to process any request you may make
- who might access your personal date (TraduScript or carefully selected service providers)
- your GDPR rights and the best way to exercise them with TraduScript
The personal data collected in order to provide you with the services offered on traduscript.com are processed according to strict safety protocols allowing TraduScript to manage requests received through its digital interfaces.
We use various cookies on our website to provide you with an interactive user-friendly web experience.
What is a « cookie »?
A « cookie » is a small letters and numbers file sent by the internet server of the navigator on your computer hard disk.
Find out more about cookies, how they work and how to disable them.
3 types of Cookies may be present throughout your TraduScript website experience
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for may not be available.
- cookie_notice_accepted : used to record your cookie acceptance preferences (lifetime: 1 month)
- _icl_current_language : used to memorize your navigation language preference (lifetime:1 day)
Website safety cookies
Our contact form is equipped with a reCAPTCHA tool from Google that sorts robots from human visitors, thereby heightening the safety of the website. This tool uses the following cookies:
- NID : find out more (lifetime: up to 2 years)
Traffic Measurement Cookies
In order to adapt and enhance the website according to your information needs, we keep track of the number of visits, number of page views and visitor activity on our website as well as return rates.
- _ga: used to distinguish users (lifetime:13 months)
- _gat: used to optimize request rates (lifetime: minutes)
- _gid: used to distinguish users (lifetime: 24 hours)
How do I disable cookies?
If you object to have cookies placed on your machine, you need to disable them. In order to do so, please follow the relevant instructions depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer : windows.microsoft.com
- Google Chrome : support.google.com
- Mozilla Firefox : support.mozilla.org
- Opera : help.opera.com
- Safari : support.apple.com
Data conservation lifetime
The personal data provided through our registration form (Last name, First name, Company, Email, Message) is kept up to 3 years after reception. Collected information is not communicated to third parties, and is solely used by dedicated departments of: TraduScript – 6 chemin du Buisson Guérin – 78750 MAREIL-MARLY, FRANCE and/or by email: email@example.com